Electronic Scales in Georgia
Electronic scales are primarily essential for stores. They are used to weigh products. Let's discuss which models are popular in Georgia and how to choose them for your business.
Which There are electronic scales are popular in Georgia?
Electronic Scale ACLAS has very elegant and compact design. It comes with the following weight range: 0- 15kg - 30kg. Three-line LCD display shows simultaneously weight, unit price and final price. The electronic scale has a high-sensitivity touch keyboard and extremely durable carbon fiber membrane. The scale has a low power consumption and comes with 3 AA batteries. Also it is extremely comfortable and easy to work with.
The Barcode Label Electric Scale Aclas LS2 It is distinguished by elegant design. Its weight range is 0-6-15 kg. The two-line LCD display shows both weight, unit price and final price. It connects to PC and POS system. Protected from insects and moisture. The work process is very comfortable and easy. Has low power consumption - from 100 to 240 volts and from 50 to 60 Hz.
ACS It features an elegant and compact design. Its weight range is 0-15-30 kg. The three-line LCD display shows both weight, unit price and final price. The electronic scale has a high sensitivity keyboard and an extremely durable carbon fiber membrane. The work process is very comfortable and easy. The scale operates on a 220-volt mains supply as well as autonomously via a built-in battery. 3 liquid-crystal illuminated screens with data on weight, unit price and amount payable. You can turn off the lights on the liquid-crystal display so that the built-in battery can work longer without charging in outdoor conditions. The scale also has a multi-tare function, you can also program 7 fixed prices for fast typing.
Where to buy Electronic Scales?
It is recommended to buy e-scales in the branches of the company GSN in Georgia or on the company's website.
How to choose Electronic scales?
There are many different models of electric scales. It can have a buyer and user screen, a final price calculation function, and so on.
- The first thing you should pay attention to is the weight limit. Decide what maximum quantity of goods you will weigh.
- Think about whether you need additional functions, such as printing a barcode, calculating the final price, etc. Thus, the function of printing a barcode can significantly speed up the work of a cashier, since the buyer will weigh the goods himself.
- Pay attention to the size of the scales. Scales with a rack take up a lot of space, but are more convenient for customers.
- The keyboard of the scale can be located below or above. The top placement is convenient for weighing fluid products.
- Many models are equipped with a PLU function. They can put in the cost of goods per kilogram in advance. It is usually used for most popular products.