Bill Counters in Georgia
Bill counters are needed for quick cash counting. They are used in banks, pawnshops, bookkeeping, currency exchange points. In the article we will tell you how to choose the right bill counter and which models exist in Georgia.
Which Bill Counters are popular on Georgian Market?
Bill counter NX-680 It can be used in banks, currency exchange offices, pawnshops and microfinance organizations. The money counting machine has counterfeit money detection detection via UV / IR / MG / MT.
Where to buy Bill Counter in Georgia?
You can purchase a NX-680 bill counter from GSN. An order can be placed online or at one of the company's offices. The product has a 1 year warranty.
How to choose a Bill Counter?
Bill counters can have variety of functions. This can be a determination of the integrity of notes or the size of notes. Give preference to the counter which has functions you need. Please check the availability of:
- Automatic and manual start. Models with an automatic start function do not require a button to start recounting.
- Recalculation speed adjustment. In some models, the speed of counting bills is adjustable. Slower speed may be required when determining Bill for authenticity.
- Summation. The mode allows you to see not only the number of notes, but also the amount.
- Sorting. The sorting function allows you to read bills in a bundle consisting of different bills, and sort them.
- Performance. Bill counters are designed for a certain number of hours of work. Inexpensive models, on average, can work 4-6 hours a day, more expensive ones - up to 12 hours a day.